Going for a banner campaign means sailing in turbulent waters and that too in a fragile and risky boat.The problem is that though banner campaign is a very good way of enhancing your online presence and visibility, there is a very thin line which distinguishes your banner either as being titillating or terribly annoying. Imagine yourself working on important information online and within second a banner pops up in front of your screen diverting your attention and disrupting your work. 80% chances are that you will feel like budging into the screen and punching the advertiser right into his face. But then 20% chances are that you are so enthralled at the advertisement that you will forget your work for a minutes and feel like listening to what the advertisement wants to convey. We at A3logics believe in tapping this 20% into 100%.
We provide the following services and offerings in online banner campaigns
- Our team of skilled designers is proficient in making fresh and thrilling banner campaigns to create a positive impression in the mind of web users.
- We make innovative banners and ads that compel the users to click on them.
- We also understand that apart from the banner design, the title line has to be equally compelling. Therefore, our team of writers ensures that you get quality content and title for the advertisement as well.
- We also recommend the relevant websites where to advertise on keeping in mind your business needs and target customers.
- We negotiate you the best bids for pay-per-click campaigns.
- A better return on investment for your banner campaigns.
- Since banners lose their appeal within 2 weeks, we believe in refreshing your banners and reworking on them on a regular basis.
- Last but not the least, we also ensure that we do not cross that thin line and leave the web user irritated and annoyed with your banner campaign.